1. Remove factory mainspring housing.
2. Check the fit of the new mainspring housing in the pistol. Some fitting may be required.
3. Push out the mainspring cap pin. If your are replacing the factory mainspring housing you will not use this factory cap pin. Use the mainspring cap pin provided instead.
4. Remove the mainspring cap, mainspring, and mainspring housing pin retainer.
5. Insert the factory mainspring housing pin retainer, mainspring, mainspring cap, into the included light weight aluminum main spring housing.
6. Compress all parts listed in step 5, and while compressed insert the included mainspring cap pin into the mainspring housing.
7. With the pistol hammer down, Insert the assembled mainspring housing into the pistol.
8. Insert the factory mainspring housing pin into the frame to secure the mainspring housing.
9. Verify that the grip safety functions properly with the new mainspring housing.
10. Screw into place the magwell with the included 8-32 screw using a 5/64" hex wrench. Tighten at approximately 15 inch-lbs
NOTE: IT MAY BE NECESSARY TO REMOVE SOME MATERIAL ON THE ALUMINUM MAINSPRING HOUSING IN ORDER TO GET IT INSTALLED (FITTED) INTO THE PISTOL GRIP.
Mainspring Housing Install