1) Disassembly pistol and remove guide rod
2) Remove worn or original O-Ring (factory buffer) found at the base of the guide rod
3) Insert Recoil Shock Buffer over the end of guide rod
4) Reassemble pistol taking note of Horseshoe orientation of Recoil Shock Buffer so that it faces the barrel
* This item is NOT eligible for International Shipping
Verify your local and state laws for any restrictions before installing
these parts. It is the users responsibility to verify any legal
conflict with the use of these parts.